Google Doc highlighting the work carried out on radut.net and eucopyright.com web sites
Many of the links to our websites are developer links that come from our Drupal theme projects (https://www.drupal.org/project/project_theme):
- Zero Point - https://www.drupal.org/project/zeropoint (7,253 installs)
- ABC Theme - https://www.drupal.org/project/abc (412 installs)
- Black Hole - https://www.drupal.org/project/black_hole (309 installs)
- Yahoo Pure.CSS Framework - https://www.drupal.org/project/pure_css (191 installs)
We have reviewed many of the inbound links to radut.net and eucopyright.com as per excel documents downloaded from Google Webmaster Tools console.
Because webmasters had the option to choose to hide or show our developer link, we discovered that many links are hidden with CSS. Therefore, we decided to review all the theme projects, and, in the last month, we released new major versions for Drupal 7, as follow:
- Releases for Zero Point https://www.drupal.org/project/zeropoint/releases
- Releases for ABC Theme https://www.drupal.org/project/abc/releases
- Releases for Black Hole https://www.drupal.org/project/black_hole/releases
- Releases for Yahoo Pure.CSS Framework https://www.drupal.org/project/pure_css/releases
Webmasters have been notified by Drupal to upgrade their websites to the latest versions of the themes.
Besides the links to our websites that are developer links there are many documents and pages written by professionals and/or European representatives who cite our projects as an example of good related content and therefore we consider those links legitimate. Here are some examples for eucopyright.com (European Copyright Office):
- http://cordis.europa.eu/docs/projects/cnect/5/215175/080/deliverables/D5... (Initial Prototype of Compliance Governance Dashboards, page 8)
- http://www.avocatnet.ro/content/forum%7CdisplayTopicPage/topicID_75819 (Romanian Lawyers' Forum)
- http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/copyrightforlibrarians/Glossary (Harvard Cyber Law - Glossary)
- http://cdaea.rau.ro/resurse-suport-pentru-planuri-de-afaceri/ (Romanian Business Development Center)
It is important to mention that we do not write in forums, blogs, etc. about our websites/projects, and never did.
We have reviewed all the outbound links on radut.net homepage and found out that there are 7 links from the total 12 that passed PageRank.
We have reviewed all the outbound links on eucopyright.com homepage and found out that there are 2 links from the total 9 that passed PageRank.
Even we believe that Google engine did saw all the above links as no follow, we made sure that all the outbound links have the nofollow tag in place.
Disallowed pages on robots.txt.
We have checked the robots.txt file to be sure that the following pages are blocked:
pages that does not have a clean URL:
Pages excluded from index are also excluded from sitemap.xml and do not have a canonical tag.
Thanks for reading,